"মুজাহিদের আযান"

ডাউনলোড লিঙ্কঃ

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/12/25/azan/
    or
    http://document.li/1P3d/

বিঃদ্রঃ উপরের লিংক সমূহে ডাউনলোড করতে সমস্যা হলে আমাদের লোগোতে ক্লিক করুন

পরিবেশনায়
    AL AQSA MEDIA

সকল প্রশংসা বিশ্বজগতের প্রতিপালক মহান আল্লাহ্* তায়ালার জন্য। শান্তি ও রহমত বর্ষিত হোক বিশ্বনবী হযরত মুহাম্মাদ সাল্লাল্লাহু আলাইহি ওয়া সাল্লাম এর উপর, তার বংশধরদের উপর, তার সাহাবী(রাঃ) গণদের উপর এবং কেয়ামত পর্যন্ত রাসুল মুহাম্মাদ সাল্লাল্লাহু আলাইহি ওয়া সাল্লাম এর উপর অর্পিত দীন ইসলাম যারা অনুসরণ করবে তাদের উপর।

মহান আল্লাহ্* তায়ালার রহমত বর্ষিত হোক "মুজাহিদের আযান" কিতাবটির মূল লেখকঃ শহীদ হাসান আল বান্না (রঃ),
    অনুবাদকঃ এম, তাহেরুল হক, মুদ্রণ ও প্রকাশকঃ আব্দুস সালাম (সিন্দাবাদ প্রকাশনী ও ক্রিসেন্ট প্রিন্টিং প্রেস) এর উপর।

মহান আল্লাহ্* তায়ালার রহমত বর্ষিত হোক সকল ভাই-বোনদের উপর যারা "মুজাহিদের আযান" কিতাবটি সঠিকভাবে পরিবেশনার ক্ষেত্রে আমাদের সার্বিক সহযোগিতা করেছে। আমীন।

আপনাদের দোয়ায় আমাদের ভুলবেন না
    Don‟t Forget Us in Your Du‟as
    Your Brothers At

Last edited by AL AQSA MEDIA; 03-21-2016, 12:09 PM.
    আল্লাহ পরহেযগারদের বন্ধু। (45:19)
    আল্লাহ ব্যতীত তোমাদের কোন বন্ধু ও সাহায্যকারী নেই। (2: 107)
    আর যারা আল্লাহ তাঁর রসূল এবং বিশ্বাসীদেরকে বন্ধুরূপে গ্রহণ করে, তারাই আল্লাহর দল এবং তারাই বিজয়ী।
    (5: 56)

হে মুমিণগণ! তোমরা ইহুদী ও খ্রীষ্টানদেরকে বন্ধু হিসাবে গ্রহণ করো না। তারা একে অপরের বন্ধু। তোমাদের মধ্যে যে তাদের সাথে বন্ধুত্ব করবে, সে তাদেরই অন্তর্ভুক্ত। আল্লাহ জালেমদেরকে পথ প্রদর্শন করেন না।
    (5:51)

যাযাকআল্লাহ
    ইলম আমাদের বুঝতে শিখায় এবং জিহাদ আমাদের মানতে শিখায়

Comment

Jajak allah khair.
      যখন আসবে আল্লাহর সাহায্য ও বিজয়। এবং আপনি মানুষকে দলে দলে আল্লাহর দ্বীনে প্রবেশ করতে দেখবেন, তখন আপনি আপনার পালনকর্তার পবিত্রতা বর্ণনা করুন এবং তাঁর কাছে ক্ষমা প্রার্থনা করুন। নিশ্চয় তিনি ক্ষমাকারী। (১১০ঃ১-৩)

Comment

@AL AQSA MEDIA -

প্রিয় ভাই, আপনি শেয়ারকৃত বইটির যে লিংক দিয়েছেন সেটা তে একটি rar ফাইল ডাউনলোড করার অপশন দেখাচ্ছে। আর rar ফাইলগুলো ভাইরাস/ কী-লগার ইত্যাদি ছড়ানোর মোক্ষম অস্ত্র।

যেহেতু এই ফোরামের এডমিনরা কেউ আপনাকে ব্যক্তিগতভাবে চিনেন না, তাই আপনার rar ফাইলটি আমরা সবার জন্য উন্মুক্ত রাখতে পারছি না। এছাড়া এটা এই ফোরামের নিরাপত্তার বিরোধী। ব্যবহারকারী ভাইদের নিরাপত্তার জন্যই এই নিয়ম পালন করা হয়।

আপনি পিডিএফ ফাইলটি অনলাইনে পড়া যায় এমন কোন সাইটে আপলোড করুন। সে সাইটগুলোতে ফাইল ডাউনলোড করার অপশনও থাকে। যেমনঃ www.pdf-archive.com, www.scribd.com ইত্যাদি।
        Last edited by Taalibul ilm; 12-25-2015, 12:12 PM.
        কথা ও কাজের পূর্বে ইলম

Comment

as salamu alaikum
          moderator Taalibul ilm brother

jajak Allah khair for your useful advice.

may Allah help us. Ameen
          আল্লাহ পরহেযগারদের বন্ধু। (45:19)
          আল্লাহ ব্যতীত তোমাদের কোন বন্ধু ও সাহায্যকারী নেই। (2: 107)
          আর যারা আল্লাহ তাঁর রসূল এবং বিশ্বাসীদেরকে বন্ধুরূপে গ্রহণ করে, তারাই আল্লাহর দল এবং তারাই বিজয়ী।
          (5: 56)

হে মুমিণগণ! তোমরা ইহুদী ও খ্রীষ্টানদেরকে বন্ধু হিসাবে গ্রহণ করো না। তারা একে অপরের বন্ধু। তোমাদের মধ্যে যে তাদের সাথে বন্ধুত্ব করবে, সে তাদেরই অন্তর্ভুক্ত। আল্লাহ জালেমদেরকে পথ প্রদর্শন করেন না।
          (5:51)

Comment

Memoirs with Hasan el-Benna: The guide and steadfast preacher

Memoirs with Hasan el-Benna: The guide and steadfast preacher

The Ottoman-Turkish scholar Ali Ulvi Kurucu narrated his personal account of Hasan el-Benna after he met him during his studies in Egypt in the late 1920s, recounting his encounter with el-Benna during the Hajj pilgrimage.

Emre Gunes - World Bulletin

Hasan el-Benna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was the mastermind behind the construction of the most influential social movement not only in Egypt but also in the Arab world throughout the 20th century. Although so much has been written about the evolution of the Muslim Brotherhood in English, these studies often suffer from orientalist prejudice that downplays individual exchanges loaded with a strong tone of spiritual inspiration.

The Ottoman-Turkish scholar Ali Ulvi Kurucu narrated his personal account of Hasan el-Benna after he met him during his studies in Egypt in the late 1920s, recountig his encounter with el-Benna during the Hajj pilgrimage. In what follows below, we share a couple of excerpts from his memoires with him, displaying el-Benna’s personal and ideological traits:

Curious, Careful and Smart

‘‘A bearded, turbaned man passed in front of us with four or five people around him. He looked like he was 35 or 40 years of age and attracted our attention. He was the fastest one and quite hearty.

My friend said "This man is the guide of Ikhwan-ul Muslimin (Muslim Bortherhood)." When I learned this I stopped and stared at them with admiration while they were leaving us behind.

Hasan el-Benna was a very sensitive, careful and smart man. He heard us, stopped and returned. After saluting us and shook our hands, he asked each of us our names, professions and the places we live. "So we are neighbors." he said and invited us to religious gatherings that were held on Tuesdays between the evening and night prayers. He had a warm smile on his face with a charming voice. The light from his eyes illuminated and warmed my soul.’’

Last Meeting at Hajj

‘‘In Benna’s last pilgrimage, in the second night of Eid ul Adha, it was announced that Benna would give a speech around the tents of the pilgrims. Loudspeakers were organized and everyone was invited since the talk would address critical issues every Muslim should know. After the evening prayer, Benna started to explain the essentials of the Islamic cause. He dwelled on how one should sacrifice and work for the sake of this cause, our shortcomings as a people and what we should do to rectify them.

During his speech one old man asked for a microphone. We later realized that he and Benna knew each other. "May Allah bless him. I've known Benna from his early childhood. The lenses of his glasses are green. He sees everything in green, even black cliffs. He is very optimistic. The situation of the Muslim world is clear. It is dead. You are hoping something will come to life from an infertile ground. There is no rain. There is a drought."

A mood of pessimism spread across the room. Hearts lost their excitement.

Benna, with a familiar relaxing smile on his face, responded:

"My fellows, do you know the man who just spoke? He is one of the notables of Jerusalem. There have been many wise men from his family. We heard about the fire there (in Jerusalem). We learned about it by reading newspapers. But this old man is coming from the heart of the fire. An ember burns where it falls. None of us experienced what he has seen. They witnessed the occupation in Palestine. They are facing an enemy that killed its own prophets over the course of history. The Jews threaten to destroy everything and keep this promise. There are even darker days coming on the horizon."

What do we work for?

After some elaboration, Benna continued:

In the past, some people who lost their hope told the prophets and their followers 'Why you are working so hard to preach and advise God's creatures who already deserved God's rage and punishment? Why are you exhausting yourselves with putting effort into ungrateful and inattentive communities that deserve to perish?

Those blessed people answered:

We are doing this to have an excuse to explain immense efforts to God on the Day of Judgment, so that we can say 'Oh God we worked, we fought and became exhausted, but whatever we tried nothing changed." We cannot stand idle and defend ourselves by saying "What can we do? It is impossible to change things’’.

As it is says in the Qur’an: ‘Some of them may listen to your advice, turn to Allah and accept the truth’.

Benna continued: Allah inspired me to respond with these verses from the Qur'an.

Following Benna's words, the old man took the stage again and said "My Dear Son Hasan, whose courage has mesmerized me since his childhood, in the Quran it says that God is the one who gives the wisdom to whoever He wishes. Those who are blessed with the wisdom are given many things. My dear son, you have been blessed with that wisdom and you have extracted the feeling of desolation that had occupied my soul. I am with you now, please go on. I am listening as my fellows do…"

http://www.worldbulletin.net/today-in-history/124303/memoirs-with-hasan-el-benna-the-guide-and-steadfast-preacher
            যখন আসবে আল্লাহর সাহায্য ও বিজয়। এবং আপনি মানুষকে দলে দলে আল্লাহর দ্বীনে প্রবেশ করতে দেখবেন, তখন আপনি আপনার পালনকর্তার পবিত্রতা বর্ণনা করুন এবং তাঁর কাছে ক্ষমা প্রার্থনা করুন। নিশ্চয় তিনি ক্ষমাকারী। (১১০ঃ১-৩)

Comment

Jajak allah khair.

মহান আল্লাহ আপনাদের এবং আমাদের উত্তম প্রতিদান দান করুন। আমিন।
              রবের প্রতি বিশ্বাস যত শক্তিশালী হবে, অন্তরে শয়তানের মিত্রদের ভয় তত কমে যাবে।

Comment

Working...
              X