Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reply of Sheikh Al Muhaisiny to the one who wanted to go for Jihad in the path of Allah but has not taken a stance towards Baghdadi’s group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reply of Sheikh Al Muhaisiny to the one who wanted to go for Jihad in the path of Allah but has not taken a stance towards Baghdadi’s group

Reply of Sheikh Al Muhaisiny to the one who wanted to go for Jihad in the path of Allah but has not taken a stance towards Baghdadi’s group

May peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you. May Allah grant you long life. I ask Allah to accept from you this pure blessed intention, and make us and you firm in His religion, and grant us and you martyrdom in His path facing the enemy without turning back. My noble brother, you have mentioned to me a matter, that you desire to go in the path of Allah and for Jihad in the path of Allah, but you have not been able to decide your stance regarding the groups that are in Shaam. So I say that my opinion, by which I submit myself to Allah, glory be to Him Most High, is that if you want to go to the land of Shaam and you have not decided your stance with regards to Baghdadi’s group, then I say to you, do not go to the land of Shaam. Yes, do not go to the land of Shaam. And (instead) go to any other land of Jihad in the path of Allah. Today the Rafidha are fighting against the Ahlu Sunnah in all places. You may very well join your brothers in Yemen. Fight alongside them against the Rafidhi, the Houthis and be a protective fortress for them in the fight in the path of Allah, or in any other land of Jihad for the sake of Allah where the enemies of Allah are repelled, so that the flag of Tawheed may rise high.

As for you coming to the land of Shaam while you have not been able to decide your stance towards those who have killed the Muslims and declared them to be unbelievers, and spilled their blood, then I say to you, my noble brother, memorise them (what I am saying to you) and understand them and keep them before you eyes. By Allah, that you meet Allah glory be to Him Most High, with the sin of sitting back without doing Jihad in the path of Allah – which is a great sin, and one of the major sins, is easier, than you meet Allah with the Mujahideen in the path of Allah holding on to you by your necks, those whose blood you have unjustly spilled. It is easier that you meet Allah glory be to Him Most High while the Mujahideen are clinging to your necks, those whose blood you have spilled without any right. Yes, sitting behind without doing Jihad is a sin and a disobedience, but spilling the blood of the Muslims and making Takfeer on them wrongly, is a greater sin.

I also want to comment, that is, you would say that I will go (to Shaam) but I will not declare other groups to be unbelievers (I will not make Takfeer on other factions). I say, this has been said before you by many, and they intended exactly what you intended, they desired that they do not make Takfeer on the Muslims and that they do not kill them, and then slowly and slowly, they gradually began to make Takfeer on the Muslims. And enough for you is the saying of the Prophet (saw), “A man is on the religion of his close friend, so let each one of you look at who you have befriended”. And if you wanted to come to land of Shaam, then first of all make your stance firm, and if you have an inclination to those who have made Takfeer on the Muslims and killed and massacred them, then you should go to other lands of Jihad. However if you have firmly taken your stance, then you are welcome to Jihad for the sake of Allah, as the land of Shaam is a blessed land, it is a land where Fitna (trials) will be put to an end. And the one who has said that the Jihad in Shaam is a Fitna, then he does not know the reality of the situation, and the reality of the Jihad in the land of Shaam. The Prophet (saw) says, “When trials occur, then Iman will be in Shaam”. What kind of Fitna is it in which the Nusayris and the Rafidha are fought against, and we defend the honour of the Muslims and their blood?

As for which groups to choose, then you may choose any group that fights in the path of Allah. Choose the one which is closest to your heart and the most beloved one to you, and I consider all of them to be fighting to raise the word of Tawheed and they are in a great good. And so choose the one closest to you, in which you are able to see good companionship to fight in the path of Allah, and join them. And I ask Allah to accept from us and you. This is in short the reply to your statement that you have mentioned. And Allah knows best. And may Allah reward you with good on our behalf, and I ask Allah to bestow on us and you the grace for our feet to become dusty in the path of Allah, and that we meet enemies of Allah so that we kill them and they kill us. May prayers and peace be upon our Prophet, and may Allah reward you well on our behalf.

JUSTPASTE VERSION: http://justpaste.it/oku9

জাঝাকাল্লাহ
    সত্যের পথে মৃত্যুর এক অদম্য বাসনা আমাদের থামতে দেই না।

Comment

Working...
    X